Copy of Copy of Copy of Peachpuff Brush

"Rediscover the amazing items you already own as well as becoming more sustainable with your fashion! Oh and did I mention, you can keep your whole wardrobe in your pocket!"

Here is a fact for you, increasing the life of all clothing by nine months would reduce the annual carbon, water and waste footprints of UK clothing by 20-30% each, and cut resource costs by £5 billion.  Crazy hey!

So with the average woman only wearing 20% of her wardrobe, by 'unlocking' the other 80%  not only will you save money but you'll be saving the planet, one top at a time!

Ask yourself the below questions:

  • Your wardrobe is a mess and you don't have the time or energy to sort it out?

  • You have a number of 'just incase I want to wear it again clothes' in your wardrobe?

  • You would like an honest opinion on what looks good?

  • You still have clothes with tags on them.

  • You have a million tops but no bottoms?

  • You feel your wardrobe has not moved on in the last 10 years?

If you answer yes to any of the below questions then you would really benefit from a Wardrobe Curating session using my '4 C's' method!

Price £150*

Copy of Untitled (6).png

It is one thing to get your wardrobe organized but why not take it to the next level? Think Cher in 'Clueless' with her revolving wardrobe but now it's all on your phone!

There are loads of Wardrobe apps out there and you can easily download one of these yourself but be prepared.....taking photos of all your clothes, uploading them, editing them and filling out all the details (if you're gonna do it then you want to do it properly!) will take you a long time!

I am here to take the stress out of all of that and present you with your digital wardrobe all done!


You can then see all of your wardrobe at any time. Put together outfits on your daily commute. Keep a note of what outfit worked well and when you last wore it.


This is the perfect add on to a Wardrobe Curating session and will ensure you continue to wear all of your wardrobe!

Price £130

(£30 discount if added onto a Wardrobe Curating session)